Monday, October 23, 2006

Zis Vey to Zee Pool!

Wow, finally get to post again! Every time I've tried to log on the past week, I can't get the page to load. Stupid Blogger.

So, how can you tell fall is setting in? The leaves are changing colour, the weather has turned from "sunny with a chance of clouds" to "shitty with a chance of crap," and I am growing my winter coat. I'm starting to look like a member of the East German women's Olympic swim team. The spousal unit is unimpressed, to say the least.

I am still shaving, because it's easy. I shave my lower legs and my pits. I figure it's the least I can do, and there's no way I'm showing up at the gym with hairy legs and armpits. What does that tell you - I'm more worried about what the gym-rats will think than I am about what my husband will feel. Priorities, right?

I keep up with the waxing in the summer. My upper legs and the dreaded bikini area. They should rename it, though, because most women can't wear a bikini that small, thank you very much. Hair is the least of their worries, ya catch my drift?

Everything seems to go to hell after Labour Day. The sandals get put away, so no more painted toenails. The tan starts to fade, so the cellulite is a little more cottage-cheese-like. So very attractive. No more body moisturizer. No more highlights in the hair. I may as well turn into a man.

There is some hope for the husband. I bought a waxing kit last week. That should get me to January at least. Maybe he'll stop asking me to cook bratwurst.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lead the way, Helga!

7:29 p.m.  
Blogger Betty said...

Come hon in tu zee pool! Zee vater's goot!

Somewhere in Alberta there's a music teacher rolling her eyes. *snicker*

11:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter