Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another One Bites The Dust

First I was the dumper. Now I'm the dumpee.

My first new show of the fall season has been cancelled.

I thought the first 3 episodes of "Smith" were pretty good, actually. I love Ray Liotta, Virginia Madsen, and Amy Smart. Apparently not enough people agree with me. CBS has toasted "Smith" due to poor ratings. They sure don't give new shows much of a honeymoon, do they? "Smith" had barely laid back on the pillows and lit a cigarette before the network execs were shoving on their pants and walking out of the room. No money on the dresser, either. Bastards.

Picked up another new show last week, though. "The Nine" is following "Lost" - talk about a ready-made audience. I liked the pilot - we'll see how this week's episode does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

I only got to see the 1st episode of Smith (watched the tape while on vacation) but both Barney & I loved it. Sad that it's gone. Wish I could see #2 & #3 to find out what the hell Virginia's character had done.

10:36 a.m.  
Blogger TeeBee said...

She was caught with drugs of some kind - not sure if she was sellin 'em or doin 'em, but either way she was busted.

8:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter