Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Spam - it's not just for breakfast anymore

For the last couple of months or so, I've been getting this weird spam in my in-box. The sender is usually a name - not anyone I know - and the subject line is two words. The weird thing is, the two words are totally random and 99.9% of the time, make no sense whatsoever. I don't know what the emails are, since I've never opened one, but I thought it would be fun to share some of the choice subjects and try to guess their cosmic meaning.

Ulterior Apprehend - the motive for tracking someone down, maybe?

Enlightening Remorse - oh, that's why I feel so shitty!

Persuasiveness Artifact - a wily old grandmother?

Stork Estuary - kind of makes sense - I can see a body of water filled with long-legged birds...

Subdue Persecution - OK, I agree with that one ... but I still won't open it.

Savings Bank - Hah! If that isn't a contradition in terms, I don't know what is!

Simple-Minded Proper Noun (sent by Siegfried Wang) - well, I guess that would be Siegfried Wang, wouldn't it?

And my favourite one of all ...

Manure - about says it all, doncha think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Refinnej said...

I get those, too. Highly annoying.

We went through a stretch at work where all the spam was sexual in nature.

ie. Take this pill & come like a horse. or Your girl wants you to have a huge penis.

Really fun stuff.

7:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter