Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday. Fucken' A.

Back at work after a whirlwind trip with the homegirls to a little house on a not-so-little lake. A little too much drinking and chemical debauchery on the Friday night led to a mostly subdued Saturday. But it was a nice bonding weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Feeling gross, though. Gotta love my sensitive digestive system. Any kind of change throws it off entirely. It's like a cranky old woman in there. Jesus.

I did a big thing a couple of weeks ago. I went through my entire spring/summer wardrobe and disposed of all the things that don't fit me anymore. Very liberating. I felt very pressured by those clothes in there, which all fit fine about 15 pounds ago. I felt like they were mocking me. There's nothing worse than a pair of slim-fit black capri pants smirking at you. So they're outta here. Of course, the upside is that I need new clothes. What a shame. So I've done a bit of retail damage lately, but now I'm done. I can't afford to do more.

The first two days of the new workout regime went great. Manoman was I sore after - which must mean it's working. Wahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter