Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1 Down, 4 To Go

Tuesday. Terrorists blow up train stations in India. Yadda Yadda.

Founder of Pink Floyd dead - turns out he died a few days ago, only the band waits to say something until today - the day its DVD "Pulse" comes out. That's pretty fucking cold, considering Syd Barrett lived in obscurity for years after being kicked out of the band for "erratic behaviour." Yep, acid will do that to you, man. See you on the dark side of the moon.

Not much else is going on. I feel like a single mother. My husband is working like a dog and looks frustrated and distracted most of the time. This has been going on for YEARS. I've talked to him about it, but he doesn't want to leave his job, so what can I do? I'm not his mother. I'm hoping to get MIL to babysit this Saturday night so we can go out. Maybe we can talk then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter