Saturday, April 01, 2006

In the beginning ...

Wow, here I am. Blogging. Weird.

Not sure why I'm doing this. Some of my friends do. Actually, probably a lot of my friends do - in the dark, in secret, anonymously. Maybe I'll go looking for them ... he he.

I've been thinking about this for awhile. I've kind of felt like a lemming, watching all the other lemmings barrel over the cliff. I've been standing at the side, peeking over, thinking "man, it's pretty dark down there. Are y'all sure you want to go there?"

I guess this is my leap.

There will probably be lots of political commentary in this blog. I'm a journalist. Have been a journalist for 10 years. I love the news - can't get enough of it. Sick, I know. In fact, it's made me sick. I'm sure I'm a much more paranoid, anxious person because of it. You would be too if you heard about car accidents, fires, murders, and child abuse every day. Should probably be in therapy. Maybe this will help.

Ok, let's push "publish post" ... and see where it leads us, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter